28 July 2008

Getting back into the fitness habit

Before I was pregnant with BabyBoy, I was in the best shape of my life. I could do a decent 10k (fitness walking, not running) and I was regularly going to the gym to do weights. Even while I was pregnant, I kept some of the routine up, though, obviously not to the same level. Well, now that BabyBoy is 6 months, I have decided that I need to get back into the fitness habit again. I went to the gym for the first time in a couple of months this morning. I got there bright and early at 5:30 a.m. I feel a little sore and a little tired, but it is a good feeling, not only physically, but mentally as well. Wish me luck or encourage my consistency, however you want to think of it.

Photo courtesy of flickr user midiman and used via the Creative Commons Attribution License.

2 comments:

rocky said...

I wish you all the fitness and health in the world.

Cynthia Sadler said...

Thanks for the best wishes! :-)