20 November 2008

Book Review: E is for Evidence




Okay, I'm definitely behind in my book reviews here. I think I finished E is for Evidence when I was on vacation. It was, like, eh, compared to the others, especially since I read it after "G" and "H", which I loved. This is a story where Kinsey is being framed for being in on an industrial arson case's insurance claim. Her second ex-husband shows up in this book to add more to the drama. Kinsey is her typical wise-cracking self, but I felt the resolution of the story was rather bland. Usually, Kinsey is the one to figure it all out. But in the end of this book, Kinsey is told by the villain how it was all laid out, which disappointed me. I rate this book a 7 out of 10. It wasn't bad, but it wasn't my favorite of the series.

No comments: